Take control of your personal safety.
The quicker we connect, the safer you are.
See something? Say something.
The RPI Guardian app turns your smartphone into a personal safety device. Quickly contact Public Safety in cases of an emergency, or use the app to anonymously report a crime or suspicious activity.
Victims of sexual misconduct, or individuals wishing to report suspicious activity, have many options for filing a report. Additional resources and care and support services are also available.
- Keep your doors and windows locked
- Don’t leave your property unattended
- Do not open residential doors for strangers
- Trust your instincts
- Know the locations of blue light emergency phones on campus
- Use well-lit routes and travel in groups when possible
- Be aware of any dangerous Water, Heat or Electricity issues
- Watch for, and report, any Wildlife on or near campus which might be behaving strangely.