Take control of your personal safety.
The quicker we connect, the safer you are.
See something? Say something.
Victims of sexual misconduct, or individuals wishing to report suspicious activity, have many options for filing a report. Additional resources and care and support services are also available.
- Keep your doors and windows locked
- Don’t leave your property unattended
- Do not open residential doors for strangers
- Trust your instincts
- Know the locations of blue light emergency phones on campus
- Use well-lit routes and travel in groups when possible
- Be aware of any dangerous Water, Heat or Electricity issues
- Watch for, and report, any Wildlife on or near campus which might be behaving strangely.